Menu

Drop Down Menus

vvv

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, April 28, 2019

2019 Behala College UG Admission Notification and Merit Lists




Behala College is a well known college at Behala. This college offers UG courses in B.A. and B.Sc – pass and honours. This page provides complete information related to online submission of application formlast date of submission, honours subjects offered, eligibility criteria, merit lists, merit list publication dates and many more of the college for the in the academic year 2019-20.



Important Dates



Starting Date of Online Application: 27 May 2019

Last Date of Submission of Online Application:08 June till midnight

Last Date of Application Fees Payment: Coming Soon.....

Merit lists, merit list publication, merit lists Date (s): 10 June at 2.00 PM

Commencement of Admission: 12 June 2019

Last date of Admission: 06 July 2019

Honours and Pass Courses Details







Physics
General & Honours
Botany
General
Chemistry
General & Honours
Zoology
General & Honours
Mathematics
General & Honours
Economics
General & Honours
Statistics
General
Electronics
General
Computer Science
General & Honours
Food and Nutrition
General

Bengali
General & Honours
Political Science
General
English
General & Honours
Philosophy
General & Honours
History
General & Honours
Education
General
Sanskrit
General
Geography
General
Journalism & Mass communication
General & Honours

CATEGORY WISE INTAKE CAPACITY
Honours Subjects

SL No
Subject
Intake
General
SC
ST
OBC - A+B
PH
















1
BENGALI
110
65
24
7
11
3








2
CHEMISTRY
58
39
13
3
1
2








3
COMPUTER SCIENCE
30
19
7
2
1
1








4
ECONOMICS
23
15
5
1
1
1








5
EDUCATION
30
19
7
2
1
1








6
ELECTRONICS
25
15
6
2
1
1








7
ENGLISH
88
58
19
5
3
3








8
FOOD& NUTRITION
30
19
7
2
1
1








9
GEOGRAPHY
33
22
7
2
1
1








10
HISTORY
57
38
13
3
1
2








11
JOURNALISM
30
19
7
2
1
1








12
MATHEMATICS
58
39
13
3
1
2








13
PHILOSOPHY
43
28
9
3
2
1








14
PHYSICS
49
32
11
3
2
1








15
POL.SC
52
34
11
3
2
2








16
SANSKRIT
25
15
6
2
1
1








17
ZOOLOGY
80
53
18
5
2
2








18
BOTANY
25
15
6
2
1
1



For Ladies PG in Kolkata: CLICK HERE


Eligibility Criteria



A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent Examination is
eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the 3 year (six semesters) B.A./B.Sc./
(Honours/General)Course of Studies provided he/she has also passed in English having full
marks not being less than 100 and fulfils the conditions as laid down in Clauses 2 and 3.

2. For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to the B.A./B.Sc./ (Honours/General) Courses, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in top four subjects in order of marks secured by a candidate. Marks in compulsory Environmental Education/Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. However, if the subject “Environmental Science” is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.

3. For the B.A/B.Sc (Honours/General) course of studies a candidate is required to choose his/her Honours and two/three elective subjects, as the case may be.

4. (a)(i) A candidate taking up Honours course in any subject must have obtained:
A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination

Or,

55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination

Or,

50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination.

(ii) Students belonging to the Reserved Category taking up Honours course must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.

(iii)Students opting for Zoology Honours should take Chemistry and Botany/ Food & Nutrition as General subjects. The first 60% of the students (according to the merit panel) will be offered Botany and the rest 40% will be offered Food & Nutrition.

(b) A candidate must obtain at least 30% marks in the subjects chosen for General course.



Subject Combination: CLICK


For details: Click Here 


Related Posts: Other College Admission Notification & Merit Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment